Welcome to the Student Employee of the Year Nomination site!
The Florida State University Student Employee of the Year Awards seeks to recognize FSU's outstanding student employees for their contributions to the university.
All nominees will be considered for the following awards:
- Torch Award (Diversity & Inclusion Category) I $200 scholarship
- Vires Award (Leadership Category) I $200 scholarship
- Artes Award (Critical Thinking Category) I $200 scholarship
- Mores Award (Community Service Category) I $200 scholarship
- Spark Award (Technology & Innovation) | $200 scholarship
- Tony DiBenedetto Student Employee of the Year Award (Overall Winner) |$500 scholarship
To be eligible for consideration, a student must be:
- Degree-seeking FSU students currently enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Undergraduate/graduate students employed as Student Assistants, Federal Work Study, Student Interns, Student Ambassadors, or Graduate/Teaching/Research Assistants
- Employed by FSU for a minimum of 3 months at time of nomination
- In good academic standing at either FSU Tallahassee, Panama City or Republic of Panama campus