Welcome the Student Employee of the Year Nomination site!
The Florida State University Student Employee of the Year Awards seek to recognize FSU's outstanding student employees for their contributions to the university.
Nominations must be submitted before February 6, 2022. All nominees will be considered for the following awards:
- Torch Award (Customer Service Excellence Category) I $200 scholarship
- Vires Award (Initiative Category) I $200 scholarship
- Artes Award (Critical Thinking Category) I $200 scholarship
- Mores Award (Professionalism Category) I $200 scholarship
- Tony DiBenedetto Undergraduate Student Employee of the Year Award (Overall Winner) I $500 scholarship
- Tony DiBenedetto Graduate Student Employee of the Year Award (Overall Winner) I $500 scholarship
Faculty and Staff at FSU are encouraged to nominate 1 undergraduate and/or 1 graduate student employee (it does not have to be your own!).
To be eligible for consideration, a student must be:
- Degree-seeking FSU students currently enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Undergraduate/graduate students employed as Student Assistants, Federal Work Study, Student Interns, Student Ambassadors, or Graduate/Teaching/Research Assistants
- Employed by FSU for a minimum of 3 months at time of nomination
- In good academic standing at either FSU Tallahassee, Panama City or Republic of Panama campus
Contact Ashley Johns at firstname.lastname@example.org, 850-644-2442, or visit http://career.fsu.edu/Faculty/SEOTY.