2023 SEOTY Nomination for Artes/Critical Thinking Category
Thank you for taking the time to recognize and honor an FSU student employee for the Critical Thinking Category. You can nominate Federal Work-Study students, OPS/part-time students, interns, research assistants, volunteers, etc.
Artes - Critical Thinking: Critical thinking is defined by NACE as the capacity to identify and respond to needs based on an understanding of situational context and logical analysis of relevant information. Think of examples of how the nominee demonstrates critical thinking skills in their role, and how they use this skill to enhance their work.
To nominate a student for consideration, please log in using your FSUID and click on on "Apply" to complete your nomination.
- Artes Award (Critical Thinking Category) I $200 scholarship
- All students nominated will be considered for the Tony DiBenedetto Student Employee of the Year Award I $500 scholarship
Faculty and Staff at FSU are encouraged to nominate undergraduate and graduate student employees (they do not need to report to you).To be eligible for consideration, nominees must be:
- Degree-seeking FSU students currently enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Undergraduate or graduate students employed as Student Assistants, Federal Work-Study, Student Interns, Student Ambassadors, or Graduate/Teaching/Research Assistants
- Employed by FSU for a minimum of 3 months at the time of nomination
- In good academic standing at either FSU Tallahassee, Panama City & the Republic of Panama campus.
Questions? Contact Jonathan “JJ” Jerez at firstname.lastname@example.org, 850-644-2442, or visit http://career.fsu.edu/Faculty/SEOTY.